MyMeter™ takes the pain out of benchmarking.
- Establish a baseline score and track improvements
- Automatic efficiency score updates, integrate multiple meters with ENERGY STAR® Porfolio Manager™
- Identify relative energy usage property portfolios
- Reduce human error and time spent on manual data entry
- Uncover energy reduction opportunities and see results and impacts
- Compare performance with similar properties in the service area
MyMeter’s™ Benchmarking tool links directly to ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager™ via secure web services to send energy use information (including considerations for building end-use attributes, such as: operating hours, occupancy or floor area) to provide a weather-normalized percentile ranking of 1 (low efficiency) to 100 (high efficiency). Benchmark enhances ENERGY STAR’s® usability to provide valuable, hassle-free feedback on your customers’ energy usage.
Improve awareness of energy-saving opportunities, drive participation in utility programs, and support adherence to city and state ordinances. Building managers and owners are better informed and empowered to compare their electric, gas, and water consumption with a regularly updated score, ranking their performance in comparison to peer buildings.